how to create ubl virtual prepaid card


UBL WIZ VIRTUAL PREPAID CARD|| online shopping in Pakistan|| For GoDaddy Domain

With this card, you can shop on the internet.
You can buy a domain for your blog. 
This card can be used on any website. 
Most importantly, it is very easy to get. It can be activated in just a few seconds. 
 I am explaining to you in detail how to do this. If there is any problem, you can contact me. 
I will do my best to help you.
 Let's get started.

Steps
1 .open UBL  digital app
2 click on accounts



3 click on card management
4 click on Request a new ubl card

5 click on virtual wiz card

6 enter of amount 500

7 tick on I hereby declare

8 click on submit
9 click on I agree
10 click on next

11 enter puck cod to verify 

Your card is done 


To Watch complete method 
Watch my   Youtube Video 







Post a Comment

0 Comments